Senior Accountant, Assurance
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their growing Assurance Group located in Downtown Vancouver. The ideal candidate will have public practice experience working with publicly listed companies, strong technical accounting and audit experience.
- Conduct external audits and reviews of private and publicly-listed clients;
- Read and review financial statements and accompanying notes;
- Lead audit team and manage engagements;
- Provide exceptional service to our clients, including managing the information flow;
- Assist with field training and lead field staff effectively;
- Train junior staff.
- Qualified CPA or CPA students who passed their CFE with 2-3 years of experience working in an Audit and/or Assurance environment in a public practice firm;
- Experience working with publicly listed companies, in particular mining, oil and gas, technology is ideal;
- Experience with Simply Accounting, QuickBooks, CaseWare and Taxprep.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented individual with superior organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage time, multitask and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to develop a positive rapport and convey concepts and services with clients;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office with the ability to quickly grasp new technological tools.
It’s an exceptional opportunity for you to use your skills in a flexible work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Standard 35-hour work week
- 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu of overtime
- Continued professional development
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!