Our client in the health care industry is looking for an Implementation Analyst to work on various customer projects. Responsibilities of this position include leading implementations in support of small to large scale customers. Implementations consist of setting up new customers, changes to existing customers’ set-up and the addition of new company products. The candidate must have excellent communication, follow-up, and client management skills in order to effectively manage the entire implementation process and customer relationships. Furthermore, the candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and is eager to drive improvement initiatives both internally and with customers.
The Implementation Analyst coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to internal stakeholders including management and customers. In addition, the candidate is accountable for meeting established timeline(s) as well as contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
The Implementation Analyst will be in charge of managing multiple customer projects at any given time. This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (both timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources. Also, this role has an expectation to partner with the entire organization and the IT department to implement new ideas and strategies to enhance and expedite the experience of the client’s customers.
- Assess/evaluate customer requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is met through follow-ups, a high level of customer responsiveness and thorough communication so that every detail is addressed.
- Responsible for managing customer expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (IT, sales, marketing, operations.)
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Client Services team.
- Presentation Skills: Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new customer and collaborate with customers about concerns.
- Teamwork: Work closely with business partners to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing customers with meeting agendas, updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communication documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Assist the team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts. Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements. Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training
- 2+ years Project Management Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
- Experience in Healthcare (Hospital or Health Insurance), Insurance or Financial Services working in Compliance, Risk or Governance areas.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!